Happy Saturday! It’s so nice out - FINALLY - in Georgia, so I figured I’d do a little try-on with one of my new favorite skirts that can be worn now, and transitioned into spring & summer. You all know I love a good leopard print, and this one is so neutral and versatile. I also love how this skirt lays and flows. Today I’m showing you 6 ways to wear it, and chances are you already have many of these items in your closet! Many of the things I’m pairing with this skirt are older, but I’m linking as much as I can below.
Click HERE for the skirt, and HERE for the locket I’m wearing in every photo (the perfect dainty necklace and yes - Lila’s picture is inside!)
1) Chambray top and my favorite sneakers
2) Black tank bodysuit, jacket & booties
3) Graphic tee, denim vest (or jacket) & booties
4) Black cowl neck sweater (tucked into the bottom of my bra! A good trick for making a bulky sweater looked tucked in) & sock booties
5) Black tank bodysuit, oversized maxi cardigan & sock booties
6) Graphic tee & booties without the vest!
Click here for my pearl headband, and here for my raffia headband.
*thanks to Von Maur for sponsoring this post!