Texting puts all sorts of power at your fingertips.
When you send a message that gets under her skin, it stays there.
Your wife or girlfriend isn’t going to read the message once – they’re going to read it over and over again.
And, each time, she’s going to remember how lucky she is to have you.
So, how do you wow her with words?
We’ve got a few ideas in mind.
But, first, a caveat:
Each of these text messages is meant to focus on her awesomeness, so make sure that you’re in the right mental space before you hit send.
Imagine a smile as her phone lights up, a subtle giggle, a spring in her step.
You’d be surprised at the natural positivity you can project: Text messages are that powerful.
Another important thing to keep in mind is where you are in your relationship.
Some of these (such as the “I hear ya” texts) are great for any relationship, while others (such as “I miss you”) might come off a little creepy if you just met.
No one wants to get a text message like that an hour after a first date.
In other words, use common sense…but have fun too!
Now, the specifics……what are some texts worthy of the send button?
1. “I hear ya” texts
It’s easy and natural to let someone know you’re listening to them when they are standing in front of you.
The nod of your head, the eye contact, the grunts of understanding.
Texting is a little bit trickier.
Let her know that you are listening and interested in what she’s texting by replying with well-timed messages such as:
- “Wow, seriously?”
- “That’s crazy, tell me more”
- “What happened next?”
- “Are you kidding me?”
2. Decisive texts
Women love a man with a plan.
When she asks – “Where do you want to meet?” – she doesn’t want to receive a text from you saying, “I don’t know, I’ll let you pick”.
Even if you don’t have an answer at that exact moment, tell her you’ll think about it and then come back later.
3. “Great meeting you” texts
There are a lot of different theories on how to play the game right.
If you felt a strong connection and had a great chat, send her a text shortly after you get her number – while your conversation is still fresh in her mind.
Keep it to a minimum, sweet, playful, and fun by letting her know that you enjoyed the conversation.
Try something like…
- “Hey, it’s Greg, the guy you’re probably talking about with your friends right now. ? I
really enjoyed our chat, let’s catch up soon.”
4. “I’m proud of you” texts
Randomly sending her appreciation texts when she least expects it is a nice way to throw her off guard.
Tell her how much you appreciate her kindness, her honesty, her courage, her work ethic or her humor.
By doing this, you’re letting her know how much you love her.
Just don’t overdo it…too much flattery comes across as insincere.
A few texts that get the job done:
- “Do you have any idea how important you are to me?”
- “I love that I can be myself around you.”
- “I’m so lucky to have you. You are such a hard worker and you always take care of me.”
- “I’m amazed at how you are able to smile through difficult times – you’re really strong.”
- “You are such a kind person – I’m so proud to call you my girlfriend.”
5. Flirty compliment texts
While “I’m proud of you” texts let her know that you love her, “Flirty compliments” remind her how sexy she is.
Make sure that you compliment something that SHE likes about herself and, as always, be specific.
The more detailed, the better – it shows that you have really thought about the praise and you’re not simply sending an “insert compliment here” text.
Does she squat like a champ?
Compliment her firm tush.
Does she have shiny, soft hair?
Compliment how wonderful it smells and how it feels in your hand.
Are her eyes stunning?
Tell her that you love when they meet yours.
- “I can’t stop thinking about how beautiful you looked in your new skirt. Your sexy strong
legs are perfection.”
- “Just saw your new cover photo. You’re hot and I’m lucky.”
6. “I miss you” texts
I wouldn’t necessary suggest sending too many “I miss you” text messages in the beginning of a relationship.
However, once you’ve been together for a while, this type of text is often powerful.
Regardless of the circumstance that is forcing you to be apart – a business trip, school, an unexpected pandemic – let her know that life is not going on as usual.
- “I’m lying in bed missing you. Can’t wait to have you back in my arms.”
- “Haven’t really laughed since you left. I miss you.”
- “One more day and you’ll be back where you belong – with me.” ?
- “Wish you were here so we could get cozy under the covers.”
7. Encouragement texts
One of the best parts of being in a relationship is knowing that your partner has got your back, that they are your biggest fan, and that they are always there to support you.
Even if she is extremely independent and confident, sending her a few words of encouragement helps build a solid relationship.
Texts worthy of writing include:
- “Remember, you’re the best!”
- “You’re going to be great day.”
- “Be prepared for some major spoiling later.” ?
- “You’ve got this! You’re going to be a star!”
8. “I’m sorry” texts
Deep conversations and big disagreements should always be discussed face to face (or at least via FaceTime or Skype if that isn’t possible).
But small misunderstandings can be smoothed out over text.
Did you have a horrible day at work and spend the entire evening looking at your phone instead of enjoying your date?
Send her a short text letting her know that it wasn’t her fault and that you’ll make it up to her.
- “I’m sorry I was such poor company tonight. Rough, rough day at work. How about we
grab some dinner on Friday, and I promise to make you laugh until you cry?”
9. “You’re amazing” texts
Maybe you think to yourself all the time what an amazing catch she is.
But do you tell her?
If not, you should! There’s no time like the present to send a text that will make her smile.
Texts that work include:
- “No matter what happens, you’re somehow able to make everything all right.”
- “What is the most gorgeous woman on the planet up to?”
- “Can you stop invading my dreams? A man needs to sleep.” ?
10. Gentleman texts
Whether it’s your first date or your hundredth date, always tell her how much fun you had and make sure she made it home safely if she drove or took public transportation.
Try something like…
- “Such a fun evening, I’m still laughing about your crazy neighbor story. Text me when
you get home safely.”
- “Thanks for once again making me the guy that all the other guys hate because I was the
one with the most beautiful, funniest woman. Text me when you’re home.”
11. “Straight from the heart” texts
Instead of trying to be cool, let your guard down and let her into your head.
Authentic, straight from the heart texts build intimacy and strengthen your relationship.
A few to give a go include,
- “Just seeing your name pop up on my phone makes me smile.”
- “Typical Monday – the work keeps piling up and I keep thinking about you.”
- “Wish you were here right now.”
Bonus – 12. “You have the best ideas” texts
Did your girlfriend or wife suggest a new Netflix series or find an amazing vacation destination?
Relationships are built on little things, including acknowledging the ideas and suggestions that rock.
A few examples:
- “Schitt’s Creek is too funny! You always pick the best shows.”
- “I really appreciate all the effort you made to plan our amazing vacation. I can’t wait to be there with you.”
Of course, I’m saving the best for last, text her “I love you” randomly and sincerely.
While it isn’t a replacement for telling her in person, it’s the text that she wants and needs the most.
The post THIS Is How She Wants You to Text Her! (Texts Women LOVE) appeared first on Real Men Real Style.
No related posts.